Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/01/31 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 14:28:14 +0100

Hi,

Status update as of 2024/01/31 is I am working on AVATAR project for 
Mark. I will have a more detailed update regarding this project by 
tomorrow end of day at the latest.

Since all questions and issues that came up pertain to AVATAR project, 
and Mark is contact person for this, I would like to ask that we 
postpone our today's sync meeting with Juergen so I can focus on 
wrapping up.

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/